My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

YouTube Junkie...

I'm afraid I have become quite a bit of a youtube junkie. I sit and watch different things. From episodes of house, to music videos, to random what nots... much like these!

Lilly can barely talk and already she knows the world better than anyone... at least that I know. Sure, we all learned it for that one test in, what... 9th grade? Who remembers that kind of stuff? This kid could take Petersons class and wriggle an A out of her... Even old friar tuck herself would have to be impressed by this kid!

How awesome would that be? You could change outfits at the shake of a hankie...

Freak! If ever you wanted to see my daddy play... well this kid out does even him! My dad learned his improvs, but he can't go as fast as this kid goes. Man alive! You can't see his freaking arms!(it's almost all technique skills that you learn when you first start out. It isn't actual rhythms. It's like scales for the piano...I still think they sound cool)

Isn't he adorable! He's only 3 years old!

Bessie Curson... I love love love this performance!

why this makes me laugh every time... I'll never know...

I've always thought beat boxing was freaking awesome! This guy is wicked awesome!

Dude... I couldn't tell you the world capitals if my life depended on it. This kid is 2 years old and knows them all, not to mention all 50 states! There are 6 parts to his brilliance. This adorable little boy goes on and on forever! I LOVE him!

Each of us has our own special talents. These people have just had the opportunity to broaden their minds, and progress in their gifts faster than the rest of us. It's crazy how gifted we find we are when we put our minds to the things we enjoy, and the gifts the good Lord gave us!

No comments: