My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Karma Say What!?

One of the very last things Stanley said to me was "Karma is a Bitch" and well... while I think that whole thing has more to do with him than anything else, I think Karma is playing with my playlist making skills... Every time I make a playlist I wind up laughing out loud at the irony of the songs, and the organization. Take the newest one for example...

Parade Of Happy Endings

I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) - Sandi Thom
Happy Endings - Mika
Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
Bones - The Killers
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
You Had Me - Joss Stone
New Soul - Yael Naim
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - Mika
Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
Hometown Glory - Adele
Sunset Borderline - Sandi Thom
The Story - Brandi Carlile
Mercy - Duffy
Violet Hill - Coldplay
Supper Massive Black Hole - Muse
When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
Parades - Allred
Put Your Hands On Me - Joss Stone

Now with some of these songs there is a story, but I really don't care to broadcast that across the Internet... so if you really want to know the story, text me, or email me! missjessmeredith@hotmail.com

Peace and Love...

P.S. For those of you who don't know, yes... my hair does in fact have dark violet panels in it... and I think it's freaking awesome! It will most likely stay for awhile.

No comments: