My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Goodbye For Now To The Orion Connection. Forever, For Always, and For Longer.

While the break may be clean, and complete right now I will forever hold out hope that maybe a pleasant acquaintanceship might be achieved in the future. Whether that be near or far. I will forever cherish what we had, and pray that maybe one day forgiveness rings true in your eyes. And when we run into one another we are able to wave, and send a whole hearted smile across the distance. I have no bitter feelings, thoughts, or wishes towards you, and I know in time you'll feel the same way. I want you to know you'll always have a special place in my heart, and that I love you Forever, For Always, and For Longer... As a true friend I've had in my life. Thank you for the memories, and the growth. I wish you well, and pray you are happy with what life has to offer you. I know you'll make your dreams come true. I'll be waiting to read your success story in some autobiography written by someone who doesn't actually know a thing about you outside of print. :) Good Luck with everything, and Thank You... for everything!

For the actual music video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZXHYItXWqE

No comments: