My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Everything Can Change When You Least Expect It...

Okay, so... I know this is totally cheesy, but I love the lyrics of this song... and it totally fits how I am feeling right now. I. Am. happy. I know my personal life should be a depressing mess, but I am happy. I've accepted the conclusion that things would be better for us apart right now. If that changes in the future then let it change... in the future. I'm not going to wait for it, and I'm not going to think about it. I am going to focus on the here and now, and guess what... I have so many wonderful blessing in my life. I have so many new and wonderful people in my present reality. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet them had one of my number one priorities still been the happiness and security of Stanley. I hate to say it like that, but I did in fact have my priorities a little skewed. I hate that things had to end this way for me to re-arrange what needed to be re-arranged, but God has a funny way of making everything turn out alright in the end. There is a purpose to all of this, and I think Stanley and I will both be happier people because of everything that is happening. We will be better people, so yes... My heart broke again, and so did his. We seem to grow bigger, better, stronger from it everytime it has happened in the past, so I doubt that will have changed. I don't worry about him because he is a strong, determined person. I happen to be one too, so stop worrying about me, and help me focus on the future! Help us reach our goals by supporting us in this, and letting us be happy. I can't speak for him, but I know I haven't smiled this much in one day in a long time. I've had a month to accept things, and I did. We ended on a good note, don't spill my full glass! I am a happy person. I bounce back fairly quickly... obviously... Just listen to the lyrics. Laugh at me if you will... but give me that. I know good lyrics when I hear them. And you all have to agree with me... because you know I am right on this. Something is coming, I can feel it. It's going to be good. So, let it happen!

2 comments:

amrust said...

Where do you get these awesome videos? Kudos on the Lifehouse, it's a must! I love you! Your amaz-zing :)

Jess Meredith said...

Why thank you much me lovely!