My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The Perfect Proposal...

I was just proposed to, through text, and story... I have never been so flattered, so taken aback, and so driven to say yes simply because of how it was done... This boy knows just how to capture a girls heart... and all he and I do is write to one another... I am left speechless... how does one respond to this? (the xxx means 3 kisses. That is how far it is from London to where I am... Can you say Oh My Holy Adorable!?)

-------------------- Re: What a strange way to meet!...
The setting is a beaytiful old chateaux in the south of France, and we are having a candlelit dinner in the great hall, lit by a great fire in the hearth and more candles than you can count. We've spent the day on our private beach, and then, before our meal, you are supprised to be led away by a few elegantly dressed young maidens to the most beautiful room in the castle, where you have a scented bath, they arrange your hair, and you can choose from a thousand beautiful dresses... When you glide down the long staricase towards the table, a find fourpiece orchestra starts to softly play as I take your hand, and lead you to your chair. I am dressed in the most elegant black suit, and handing you a single red rose which seems to glow in the candlelight, we talk and enjoy the most amazing meal, gazing into eachothers eyes,our hands finding themselves across the table, and I tell you you are the most beautiful woman in the universe, my angel and my heart. Standing up, your hand !still in mine, I move towards you and, looking into your soft eyes, tell you that I love you now, and forever and after. Getting down on one knee, I now take both your cool hands in mine and say... "Jessica, my light, my dawn, my night, forever will I cherish you. To be with you is a charm without end, I burn and fly for our love, and for you I would gladly give my life ,my soul, just to hold you always. To respect and care for you as my wife for all time is a gift I almost dare not ask..." Then I gently kiss your hand and, presenting the perfect ring to you in a soft velvet box, I ask..."Princess of mine, would you be my wife...?"...xxx

Pretty Sure this is my favorite proposal I've gotten thus far... AND IT DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING HAPPEN BECAUSE HE LIVES IN LONDON!!!

1 comment:

amrust said...

AAAH!!! I love it!