My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Runaway...

Yesterday Amy and I spent a good chunk of our day in the Orem/Provo area. Tried on many a 'foofy' dresses, got a managers discount on the food, and even found a 'barbie' store... okay, so techinically there weren't any barbies in this store but it was all PINK it was absolutely disgusting! From the floor to the chandaliers... all of it was pink, and yes I got pictures! So, sit down, shut up, and get in the car, we're going for a ride to provo...

Our ventures in Alyses Bridal... Oh my goodness, foofy!





Our escapade into the barbie store! Everything from the chandeliers to the sparkles in the floor were pink! Amy found a dress that matched the decore of the room, so ofcourse we had to take a picture of her in it! The dressing room nobs were pink, the walls were pink... pink, Pink, PINK... I HATE PINK!!!

The Disney store!!! The floor even sparkled! Princess dresses, and Eeore made for good times with the Amy and Jess adventures! SLEEPING BEAUTY FOREVER!!!


The Halloween store... oh my gosh, things like you wouldn't believe! From the presidential candidates to monsterous shoes, and wings that will possess your soul. THE coolest Hallween store ever!!!

So, all in all we had a blast! From walking around barefoot in a bridal store, to barbies, and my heart stopping as we passed the guitar store, and our bubble gum adventures, to our cloud chasing, and nearly being accosted by 'Broke travelers and their dogs' and even though we were nearly run over in Provo traffic I'd do it again thanks to Amy's skill and practice in this area we survived to see another day! I'd post the foofy dresses we found, but then I'd have to kill you all... So... I won't... Though I do have to say... *Amy, 1...2...3... 'SUCK IN' ... CAN'T BREATH!!!

1 comment:

amrust said...

aahahahaha, now I can breath.... Now haha, pweety dresses! haha