My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thriving Ivory : Official Site

Thriving Ivory : Official Site

OH MY HOLY AMAZING!!! I finally found my favorite music band! Thriving Ivory! Lyrics like you've never known, and a sound that allows for angry days, power days, and even the calm serenity days. The lead singer has the most unique voice, but it pulls emotion out of you as you listen. It isn't pretty, but it's full of passion. I can't even express it fully. I have waited for so long to find a band I just connect with on every level. They have a concert in SLC in a few weeks with Second Hand Serenade and I will be doing everything in my power to go. Believe you me!



1 comment:

amrust said...

hahaha yeah I know you were turned around yesterday hahaha. Remember I'm not afraid to flip you off in the chapel hahaha.