My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Kill Me Romantically...

*Fill my soul with vomit, then ask me for a piece of gum. Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plum... You're awful, I love you!

Last night Sunnie totally tried to vacuum me up with the carwash super vac! We went to the COOLEST carwash I have ever experienced! It had everything you could ever want/need in a car wash! From the bug-er-off, to the brilliantly colored tri-foam. (My previous favorite car wash also had the scented tri-foam, but this one has blue instead of yellow!) After the no-touch carwash she pulled straight ahead to the super-vac/scented sprays for your car. After she had vacuumed out the back of the car she threw the hose over the front seat, and it attacked me! It was already 2:30ish in the morning, and I was only half there. I couldn't get the thing off of me, and Sunnie roared with laughter. I joined in once I wasn't being eaten alive by this ridiculously large hose with massive suction powers... FREAK!

*I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven. Nothing you can say, can stop me going home.

As for the job fair that Amy and I went to on Wednesday... it was a complete bust! It was the biggest joke of a job fair I'd ever seen! So, Amy and I got up early, hauled our butts to the trax station where we received cat-calls, and whistles as we walked to the actual train stop. The first train wouldn't let us on. The doors wouldn't open. So we got to sit for another 15 minutes with a bunch of creeps and try not to laugh too hard or loud. When we finally got there (after experiencing several random people, phone guy, lady with noisy kid, and smoker chick) we walked around 3 times, and were hollered at by a group of 3 guys. Apparently they were on the first train that we missed, and thought it was funny we ended up in the same place. We were also followed somewhat obviously by a group of another 3 boys who just watched and smiled from a distance... Amy and I walked to the Gateway Mall so that I could find the plaque with my grandpa's name on it, thanking him for his service in the Olympics. We were whistled at again... but this time... they were GAY! My favorite one was the the gay guy in starbucks. He had black ear gauges that were diamond studded on the rims so it looked like he had fancy tires in his ears. It was awesome! Hahaha! After the mall we were tired and decided to head home. We sat at a trax station for another 30 minutes and endured no less than 5 cars stopping directly in front of us to stare. There wasn't anyone near us, so that threw out that idea. We pulled our cami's up to make sure we weren't showing cleavage or something, so that also was out... We couldn't figure out what it was, but it didn't stop at the trax station. Getting on to the actual train we were closed in by some creeper in a suit that wouldn't stop watching the two of us. Amy got boxed in by some old guy that smelled awful and kept peeking at her from the corner of his eye. An ancient Mexican-native American was singing along with his music, and as he only had 3 teeth it sounded awful. It was seriously some luck when we realized there was a ticket po-po on that train so we hopped off at the next stop. (He was only 2 people away... I didn't purchase a ticket, and Amy's had expired) It seemed as if someone didn't want us to go home or something. We'd missed 2 trains because the doors wouldn't open, and now had to get off the train 4 stops from our destination. It was becoming hilarious! We did eventually get home, and the day proceeded from there...

*I thought I knew myself, somehow you know me more... I don't know who I'd be if I didn't know you. You're so provocative, I'm sot conservative. You're so adventurous, I'm so very cautious, combining you think we would, and we do...

***Ludo-Love Me Dead, My Chemical Romance-Famous Last Words, Adele-My Same

No comments: