My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Fathers Day... Gustafson Style



Cameron learning to splash around in the middle of the street... We are such a cool family! Ha! Haha! Hahaha! My Daddy lives for his children. This is how he chose to spend his Fathers Day: Outside in the rain with his kids, avoiding the In-laws who were indoors. ;) We told stories, reminisced about past storms, our time in Bountiful, and of course daddy told some of his hilarious childhood stories. You'd be hard put to out do my daddy when it comes to funny childhood stories. We rarely hear the same story twice, but we always end up in stitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.

live points free