My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Living Work Of Art In Every Door I walk Through.

We all wish for greatness. We all think we are going to be great. And we feel a bit robbed when our expectations aren't met. But sometimes our expectations fall a little short. Sometimes the expected pales in comparison to the unexpected. It makes a person wonder why we cling to our expectations. The expected is what keeps us steady. Standing. Still. The expected is usually just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives.

Have you ever fought with yourself, blared the music, or run away with your hands over your ears humming loudly purely to distract yourself from the thoughts of someone. Have you ever been haunted by a memory, followed by the thought of someone you know, or want to know... Only to find they turn up at the most random of moments... Wouldn't it then stand to reason, if you can't remove someone from your head, perhaps they are supposed to be there... Be it for better or worse. Perhaps you are the one person that will change their life. Maybe you are that push they need to go back to church, school, or repair their marriage. You never know the influence you have, or how far what you say or do will go. When you leave a person, how long will your imprint be on their heart. Is it for the better, or will they forever curse your name. Have you ever taken a snap shot, and looked back on it later only to notice a stranger in the background. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples lives have we been in. Were you there as their dreams came true, or were you there when their hopes were dashed from behind them. Did you keep trying to get in as if you were somehow destined to be there, or did the shot take you by surprise. Just think... you could be a big part of someone's life and not know it.


Where I live is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world, maybe it isn't anything like it... but if you stop long enough, and pay close enough attention, maybe, just maybe, you'll find someone who is just like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place in this world, their place of greatness. Someone trying to figure out exactly who they are, and what they are capable of. Sometimes it's easy to think and feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, unsatisfied, or barely getting by. But that feeling, those thoughts are a lie, and if you just hold on... just find the courage to face it all for another day... someone or something will find you and make it all okay, because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us tune into the music around us, and remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.


Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world, or if the choices we make matter I believe they do, and I believe that one man can change many lives, for better or worse. I believe we will survive this life. I believe, I... I believe in the good of man kind. I believe it's been a hell of a year already, and I believe that in the face of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I believe that we will all be okay. I believe in all these things. I believe that those we love, who have passed before us are always with us. And I believe that if I eat a tub of ice cream, and no one sees me, that those calories don't count. And I believe that we are all human, and through our mistakes, truth, and joy can be found in the rubble. I believe that we survive, and I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive. I stand by all the great philosophers, prophets, seers and Revelators in saying that I believe in truth, and light, and love. I believe that all man has a truth, and a soul that can be seen if you will stop long enough to look someone in the eye, and I believe that a love, a real love, never dies. I believe we will all survive this life, and I believe that we will all change the life of someone we know, though we may not know it, or think we are capable of it. We are all great. We all have a greatness inside. It just takes a little hope, a bit of faith, and belief in ourselves.