My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bruised But Not Broken...

Stanley if by some random chance of fate you are reading this... Bishop would like you to know he misses you, and that he loves you... or if Stanley's family still reads my blogs, or someone encounters him... let him know. I promised bishop I'd get that message to him.

I tell you it is a miracle I haven't broken anything with how much I have been tripping, stumbling, running into things, and falling over. Also, we've had a white ford car watching my house, it's beginning to make me uncomfortable because they leave once I come home... I personally think it has something to do with the people who continually stop me and ask if they can ask me a question. It's always the same questions being phrased differently. This isn't coming from Stanley, or his family. I'd really like to know who is asking these questions, and why in the Hell it matters to them... not to mention creepy that they know this much about me and Stanley... The origin of some of these questions I didn't really share with people. Also, why won't he/she ask me themselves. Not to mention... I'll probably tell the Internet... so watch yourself! ;)
I caved. Sunday, Amber and I left church and went down to the district. We purchases a medium bucket of extra buttery popcorn... It was oh so worth it though!

Starting Thursday my face will be seen on 13 different channels. 4pm-12midnight...
1.AMC - American Movie Classics
2. APL - Animal Planet
3. BRV - Bravo
4. ENT - Entertainment Television
5. FAM - ABC Family
6. HGT - Home and Garden Television
7. HMC - Hallmark Channel
8. LIF - Lifetime
9. OXY - Oxygen
10. TLC - The Learning Channel
11. TRV - Travel Channel
12. TVF - The Food Network
13. VHI - Music

I found the bike! My daddy always said if I found a bike I could lift (handle) then I would be allowed to get it... Well, ladies and gentlemen I found it! 2009 Honda Shadow...Now put that in a deep set purple, and it's perfect!

3 comments:

amrust said...

Who are these random people stalking you? Jess I must say I miss you so much!! Text me more, and I'll try to do the same, I love you!

Jess Meredith said...

You know Amy, I have no idea who these people are. I could describe them to you, but I couldn't begin to tell you who I thought they were. All I know is Stanley wouldn't do something like this. He doesn't put that much effort into something this ridiculous.

Jim and Amber Forman said...

mmmmm popcorn!