My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A-Yer A Ayer A-yer A Ayer...



So... Sunnie and I played around downtown all Friday night. It was insane amounts of fun! I haven't acted that wild and crazy in a long time! Lots of pent up engergy just came out! I even started singing in the streets! It was hilarious! Well... I was singing A-yer by Flor-ida... and copying the dance that Que and Jamie do on OTH... Sunnie thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen! Temple square had never seen the likes of us doing gymnastics all around the square! It was a joyous occasion! So, the picture is one Sunnie took right before I flipped around to face her and burst into song and dance! I looked quite amazing that night as well, if I do say so myself... Bah hahaha! Oh if only I could fly...

1 comment:

amrust said...

hahaha yes I know I'm a big fat dork, it's funny lol. And I agree Oct 8th Ensign peak! What's no Oct 8th??