My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I Am...

I am a daughter of God.
I am life.
I am quietly loud.
I am a dream.
I am music.
I am patient.
I am persistant.
I am eyes of saphire.
I am the dancing butler, dancing to the end of love.
I am cherry oak furniture.
I am right.
I am laughing.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I am somebody.
I am someones childhood.
I am a swing.
I am Stanford hopeful
I am a perfect peach
I am happy
I am not alone
I am lost in the dream
I am LDS
I am calm
I am a quiet night
I am an artist
I am the Orion connection
I am blonde
I am his counterpart
I am his best friend
I am the future
I am the present.
I am the past.
I am who I want to be

2 comments:

amrust said...

You know what I thought of on this... is 'I am not going to drink the water' then maybe it would have prevented such events from happening! Gah!

Jess Meredith said...

Bah! Amy you're brilliant!