My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Moral Ambiguities...

All of this started when Mike wrapped his arms around me and said... "Hey! I can reach around you and still grope you !" (note: I am still a lot skinnier than I was before the hospital adventure) I couldn't stop laughing! ... thank goodness for moral ambiguities... all of my friends have them... and I'm about to plaster the last shred of my dignity on the Internet...

+I will sit Indian style on my bathroom counter and floss my teeth twice... just to make sure I got everything. Yes my friends... You already knew I had a few loose screws...



+I laugh/giggle at and about everything! Regardless of being in deep thought, or watching Family Guy... I will giggle randomly...

+Anyone who has been in the car with my while zooming down the freeway will confirm this... I drive with my left leg propped up against either the dashboard, hanging out the window, or simply half Indian style while I go as fast as my car can go... some days I'll flip on the cruise control and just curl up on the drivers seat... (keeping both eyes on the road... of course!)

+My besties... yes, I honestly did just call them besties... Stanley... Sunnie... Brooke... Chris...












+Yes, I really do dance around in my underwear and sing into my hairbrush microphone to Fall Out Boy...

+Shoes... I hate wearing them... Buying shoes... whole different story...

+I have lost many a fight with the walls... and on occasion a glass door. Blond? yes, I am blond... a natural one at that... I was sent into this world with vats of dark brown hair upon my head. My parents didn't know where on earth it came from. Over the years it faded, and grew into a lovely shade of strawberry blond... No one doubts my hair color anymore...

+Streaking... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!! I have not gone a summer since I was Mmmm... 16...? without having at least 1 streaking experience. It is the most exhilarating experience you'll ever have... Promise!!! SNAP!!! I still haven't done anything in the wonderful field I have so been wanting to go streaking through! Blast these neighborhoods and their chain link fences!!! Perhaps I'll just have to take a leaf out of Stanley's book... golf course, in the cover of darkness... yes ladies and gents I have witnessed a 'Stanley Streak' and boy was it hilarious! All to prove a freaking point! (note: he still had on his T-shirt, and boxers... don't worry!)
And, on that wonderful note... I shall bid you adieu.

2 comments:

amrust said...

wait.. what did all this Mike stuff happen?

Jess Meredith said...

Just the first little quote up at the top of the bloggage... He pulled me into a hug and was able to wrap his arms completely around me... thus he declared with excitement he could grope me when in a full hug... hahaha! It was awhile ago...