My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Puke-In-A-Pod...

Amy and I had one of our 'laugh-til-you-drop' nights... and as per our usual it was a freaking hilarious night! We started out on a quest for ice cream... me thinking, Hey! I have a target discount card, we should see if they have Ben and Jerry's ice cream... We get to the Harmons doors and this squat little woman could waddle no faster than a "retarded slug" had reduced our progress to a crawl. And by crawl, I seriously mean crawl... I have never gone that slow in my car. I don't drive slowly... (Stanley will adamantly defend this account, as he firmly believe I have nearly killed him several times... however, never once... and I mean NEVER have I ever lost control of a car for even a fraction of a second!!! I've never even had a speeding ticket... knock on wood!) I crooned the woman on, begging her to waddle her little self faster, but she just kept on.... I swear she went even slower than normal just to bug me... BAH! We get to Target to be accosted by J.P. formerly known as Jean Pierre... yes, that really and truly is his name. He made small talk and what not, and asked how things were since the 'accident' this summer... you know, I don't know how or why the term 'accident' has been tacked onto my near death by infection... it wasn't like I could have helped it... We discovered Target does not sell Ben and Jerry's... So we began our troop to Harmons... I stopped at Starbucks to see my mom. She made Amy and I samples of an iced Caramel Macciato... it was fantastic! She urged us to take seconds and thirds if we wanted. Lol! My mother is rather hilarious at times! At Harmons we found the Ben and Jerry's... BUT WAIT!!! There are miniature Ben and Jerry's!!! I about peed my pants! OH my goodness! They are sooo freaking cute! Who on earth thinks of these things! I could not get over it! We moved on to walmart because they had everything for cheaper... and walmart had the mini Ben and Jerry's too!!! I was beyond ecstatic! Amy thought it was the funniest thing...We make it back to my house, popped some popcorn and headed out to my swings. We start talking and we see this odd green pod thingy on the honeysuckle vines growing up the side of my house... Amy proceeds to pluck one off and opens it. Exclaims... "It's Not Peas!" (that is what I had been calling them) it looks like someone blew chunks and scooped it into the pod... thus my title... Puke-In-A-Pod... Hahahaha! Somewhere in all of this I dumped half the popcorn onto the ground... I proceeded to drag her to my swing club at the University of Utah. On our way there we were followed by this Old Red Chevy truck full of college guys that kept wolf-whistling, and pointing at Amy. It was hilarious! They followed us all the way to the campus, and we happened upon them again while we were dancing... Oh My Holy sisters with sticky fingers... We get back to my house, and her sunglasses are gone... like seriously! It's normal of my sisters to hide Stanley's shoes, or his keys... they love him, and love watching him search frantically for his shoes, while I typically sit and laugh... (I do help, but after awhile his face just gets so determined it's hilarious) Amy's sunglasses however... not so funny! We trekked all over my house. Woke up all 3 of my sisters, and the moment Amy pulls out of my cul-de-sac my brother proceeds to set them in front of me, and I then have to go and find my phone so I can text Amy... My goodness! I wish they would just stick to Stanley's shoes!!!

2 comments:

amrust said...

ah yes! We are oh so very hilarious! hahaha! OH and you gotta remember where I had to jump like 18 times to get the damn pod down lol

Anonymous said...

Jess... Why so suprised about the Ben and Jerry's?