My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Gearing Up For The Blues.

As I am in my last days of being pregnant (The eviction notice has been given. This baby has until Tuesday morning to come on her own.) I am trying to gear up for the Post Pregnancy Blues that hit every woman after becoming a new mother. I've seen my own mother deal with Postpartum, and with her two most difficult pregnancies I watched her hit a severe downward spiral. I don't want to experience that, and I definitely don't want to put Aaron or our marriage through that. SO! I have been doing research on the After Baby Blues, and how to handle it. I've asked the mom's I know how they dealt with it, how their husbands dealt with it, and what I can do to prepare for it.

Now I am asking the blogging world, how did you deal with postpartum, and what do you suggest?

No comments: