My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Humdrums and Excuses

I really need to update this blog, and my family blog... but I don't really have time or motivation to go full scale blog postal today...

So you get a brief explanation:

*My baby girl is almost out of the "newborn" stage and it's making me upset. She will be 3 months as of August 1st.

*Aaron got a dog. I pretty much hate life at the moment.

*This summer has been amazing! We have done a ton of blog worthy things... I'm just lazy, and prefer to watch my baby sleeping.

*Aaron and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary by going to the Bountiful temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. I am so happy we waited for our first year to be sealed, rather than following the Utah norm and getting sealed on our actual wedding day. The ceremony meant more to me, and we were able to have our baby girl there with us! (We initially waited because I didn't feel like my testimony was what it needed to be. After a long conversation together, and talking with a few people, we decided to do a civil ceremony and work towards a sealing on our 1 year anniversary. Best. Decision. Ever.)

*I am in the market for an eternity band. Again, I wanted to wait to get the "wedding" band until we were actually an eternal married couple. Odd, yes... but I don't know that I've ever followed the norm when it comes to things like this. If anyone has any suggestions as far as jewelers, or an awesome band that will go with a princess cut solitaire diamond... please, send the suggestions my way!

*My Johanna is going on a mission. We are waiting for her call to arrive... but I am so excited, and so proud! She will be phenomenal as a sister missionary!

*Aaron and I have started a budget so as to better save money for building a home. We have been looking at homes for the past 6 months, but have decided that unless an awesome deal appears... we would rather build. We can build our dream home for 174-184,000 so why not just build, right?

I think that about covers our life at the moment... Yay us!

No comments: