My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Taming The Fire...

But I am a wild child. I am, and always have been full of fire, and passion, and raw emotion. I speak without thinking, and I act without pause. I find something I believe in and jump in head first. I love fiercely. I live in my own little world. I paint a dramatic facade to keep people at a distance, and I love secrets. I dream big, aim high, and enjoy pretending the impossible isn't so far away. I firmly believe I have a specific purpose in this life, that I was uniquely designed for. Don't burst my bubble. I am who I am, and I'm not going to change. I can't be tamed, it's a lesson everyone in my life has learned. I met a man who loves me as my wild self, and never moved to "tame" me. I just wish the world would stop telling me to tone it down. The only thing that does is ignite my temper.

No comments: