My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Let Me Free...

If You Love It, Set It Free - Joss Stone

Stop telling me things I don't want to hear. I've heard it all before. I'm done, I'm over it. All you are doing is giving me a false sense of reality. Let me let go. Please. He stopped wanting to care the moment he said goodbye, let me free. Please! I am not a spirit that can be tied down. I need air, and I need space. I don't follow labels, and I don't follow the expectations you set for me. Don't try to stop me, contain me, or set me in a mold. It won't work. I am a free spirit, and I need to be set on my own. I've only ever needed me for me to be happy. I've always been self-reliant, independent and, and head strong. Let me be me. Please! I am begging you. If it means not saying anything, then don't say anything... I won't ask you to lie to me, and tell me something other than what you believe, but I don't want your opinion if it differs with mine right now. Everything will be okay. Just give me time.

Right To Be Wrong - Joss Stone

No matter how dark the night, somehow the sun rises once again and all shadows are chased away
David Matthew

No comments: