My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Day 29 (11/14/10) - In this past month, what have you learned

I have learned I freak out about commitment more than the average person.
I have learned I NEVER want to own a dog, but will have to conceed eventually.
I have learned I don't do well with people who don't take control of their depression.
I have learned I really don't have a lot of pictures of myself.
I have learned I really do love my family, even though they drive me mad.
I have learned it is okay to publicly announce I am madly in love with a boy named Aaron Durrant.
I have learned I love, love, LOVE Ben and Jerry's ice cream
I have learned my family didn't know I was addicted to RedBull... that's right, I said it, and I am proud of it!
I have learned my hands are almost always cold unless I am with Aaron or Patrick. They keep them warm for me.
I have learned I am actually a fairly easy going person, and according to "the boys" low maintenance. (Which they said was a HUGELY COOL THING. Bah hahaha! I so love Laugh Out Loud moments like that!)
I have learned Aaron knows me better than I do.
I have learned I need to trust my intuition because, it is never wrong.
I have learned I have learned a lot of things!

2 comments:

Aunt Tashie said...

HA dear you have a right to freak out over commitment. You might want a dog when you have kids begging for one! Wow I totally agree on people not taking control of depression..I'm trying! HA
that ususally happens when your the one behind the camera.
yes it is ok to announce that,actually I remember the first time you told me you liked him and look how far you have come since :)
Ice cream is good period!!
Redbull is GROSS!! my friends Kristin and Becky love it but I can't stand the taste.
I hate being cold! it's always my toes and fingers.
People that are easy going are much easier to get along with!
that could be a good thing or a bad thing. in your case a good thing.
Intuition is amazing, I miss having that!
It is always amazing how many things I continue to learn every day!! :)

Jess Meredith said...

Bah hahahaha! Tasha, I so enjoy your comments!