My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Day 25 (11/10/10) - What I would find in your bag

Right now? Hmmm...

  • Glasses - I may or may not be slightly blind at night...
  • Ipod/Ear buds - I don't go anywhere without it!
  • Pen - Mr. Hassett told me in the 6th grade never to leave home without one.
  • Military sized Book Of Mormon - I keep this with me, for comfort purposes.
  • Keys - Purpose is obvious....
  • Chapstick - I actually have about 3 different brands in my bag. I am addicted.
  • Card Case - Again, obvious.
  • Tooth Brush/mini toothpaste - I abhor bad breath, and yellow teeth. I will always carry this with me!
  • Hand Sanitizer - Um... I blame my OCD...?
  • Literature book - I usually have a book of some sort or another with me. You never know when you will have spare time!
  • Sugar/candy/snack food - I am hypo-glycemic. Basically I am the opposite of a diabetic... I have to keep my sugar levels up! Good thing I have a sweet tooth and a constant need to snack... Hahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: