My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Day 24 (11/9/10) - A letter to your parents

Dear Mum and Papa,

   I want to thank you for everything you have done for me! You have given me life, love, and protection for most of my life. Now that I am on my own, I understand why you had the rules that you did, and the lessons you were so insitent on teaching me. I am now a better person because of you. I know how to cook, clean, and provide for myself and those around me. I am a more courteous person because of you example. I look on every being as a living creature created by a God that loves each of us.
   I want to say I am sorry for the words and actions I have said and done throughout my 22 years, that might have hurt you. I am a stubborn, head-strong girl and though I may not always follow your advice, I do listen to it. I appreciate everything you have tried to share with me.
   As I move forward in my days, and take steps toward beginning my own family I want you to know I am better prepared because of you. I am more equipt to handle the stresses of marriage, and life in general because of your examples and the way that you have raised me.

I lift my glass to you!

I love you!

Love always,
Your daughter,
Jessica Meredith

No comments: