My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lost In A Field Of Grace

It was a beautiful day, so I took a walk. 
It was not soon before I found I was lost. 
Wandering in circles through the thicket (or so it seemed.)
I stumbled and fell, but still I pushed on.

Turning my eyes to the sky, I followed the clouds.
I was sure they knew the way for they see further than I. 
Through the thicket I pushed, and an ending I found.
To my surprise I was emptied out into a river of boulders and rocks. 
There I found a friend lost in tears of woe. 
Sitting between a rock and a hard place she cried; 
why she was left here alone.
I offered my hand and together we continued

Upon our travels we learned many new things. 
To accept what life brought us, and love without shame. 
All souls are created equal, black, white, and everything in between. 

No comments: