My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Quote and Baby Love Bug Day!

I just loved these quotes. They made me laugh, and think, all at the same time.
One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
Proverb
Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible.
- Stanislaw Lem
I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks.
- Groucho Marx
Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book.
- Edward Gibbon
A man thinks that by mouthing hard words he understands hard things.
- Herman Melville
I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
- Mitch Hedberg
Cameron and I spent the day at the shoe repair. Papa was at a wedding for his niece. It was a pretty awesome adventure! Sunnie came to visit, and we had several hilarious customers come in. Baby love bug slept for most of the day in this BabyBjorn thingy... it's this sling back carrier thing that he sits in. Here is a picture of it...It's a pretty neat little contraption. I love it! He sits in it and plays, or sleeps, and my hands stay free! He's a cuddly little fellow and sleeps so much better when he is with someone. I can't decide if he's co-dependant, or just very cuddly. Either way, I love it! He's such a happy baby love bug! He loves to eat biggest sisters ice cream, and drink from her cups. (I taught him to drink from cups, and he loves to do it now. He'll pull my cup towards him. He has quite the grip and had drenched us both with ice water several times.) He is 5 months old now, and my heavens! He is such a pudge! I'll post a video a bit later... He makes me so very happy!

P.S. Streaking season has officially started! I am sooo excited!

2 comments:

amrust said...

5 months?? No way! I miss baby Cameron it's been so long. btw, did you cut your hair? or is it just the pic? Love you!

Jess Meredith said...

Nah... cut my hair... not a lot though, it's just layers... and a few inches off the bottom.