My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

...Each Day Is A Gift...

Though the sun is shining, sky is blue
There is a dark cloud above me
Drenching me in my own tears
The pictures confirming my deepest fears
He is a master of public affairs

Anger, frustration, pain
Drowning in the champagne
Unbelief, what, oh what didn't he do?
Worst part is, I already knew
What happened to everything we've been through?

Friendship, companionship, marriage... now gone
I know, as of late I have been withdrawn
What right did that give you?
Tell me truthfully, who all did you screw?
Your family, were they aware too?

What about our infant son?
What about the life we had begun?
How could you do this to me!
How dare you leave me in this debris
How am I supposed to break free?

God Give me strength, endurance, and time.
It's going to be a long, hard climb
I can't back down.
My baby and I will find a new town
We will prevail, We will not drown

We will be alright
Our future is still bright
My child and I
Together we'll fly
That dark cloud is clearing out of my sky

It is not the end, but the beginning
We only just passed the first inning
My skies above are blue.
I am taking control. With you, I am through.
Unfaithful lover, father, screw you!

No comments: