My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

It is official. Aaron and I are moving to Grantsville. We are scheduled to have all contracts signed March 20th. However, we are putting in new carpet/flooring first... so we will still be in the apartment for an extra week or two. We gave our 60 day notice to the complex, and you'll never guess our official "Last Day" with the apartment... April 23rd. Yes, that is Baby D's due date. So, my 8th and 9th months of pregnancy will be spent moving and getting settled into a new location, saying goodbye to Aaron's and my "first home," and getting ready to welcome a new addition to our family of two! Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

TiffanyM said...

Good bye alarm clock!!!

Hello homeowners! Welcome to the other side of the mountain!