My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The Stories

If you and I aren't friends on facebook, you probably aren't aware of the stories that have been happening over the last 5 months. Well... It goes like this: I am pregnant, that means I have no personal bubble -- apparently. In having my bubble popped people have started to approach me and give me unwanted advice, inform me I am too young to be having a child, and various other things. Most are hilarious. Some are just plain odd. Others are flat out unwanted. In posting the stories of these pregnancy run-ins, I have also taken to noticing and documenting the interactions I see in every day life. From the dancing man on the street corner, to crazy customers that come into my dad's store. The status update stories have become a hit! I have received so many messages, and comments about these stories. It makes me happy to know I can give people a laugh every now and again. I know I am not the only one who has these sort of interactions, but I seem to be one of the few with a big mouth! :) Goodness I love life!

No comments: