My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This Is My Winter Song To You

Winter Song - Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson


Seeing as I live in Utah, it has become a known fact that it WILL snow on Halloween... But with the welcome of changing leaves, and the impeding doom that is snow, comes pea coats! I will admit it. I am a collector! I have been in search of the perfect pea coat in Red. ( Not to mention one in White, and I also need one in Army Green... and maybe one in a dark royal blue.)

BUT!

 I am happy to announce, I have found my red one! It even has the hood I wanted!

You'll have to excuse my erm... sub-par picture. I was a little bit excited when I saw it! I had to take a picture immediately so I could show Aaron. I haven't been able to go back to get a solid picture because I know I will buy it the next time I see it. However, when I do - There will be documentation, complete with a happy dance in the middle of target. (Which, yes, Aaron will video. Why? Because that is what he does. He captures my ridiculousness.)

No comments: