My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Autumn Kissed

All day, all I have wanted is to go on a drive up an Autumn kissed canyon. To park. To walk around the fire trees, and drink in the beautiful color that encompasses me -- while I breathe in the cool air and feel invigorated once again.


Autumn...
The season of the artist.

My favorite season.
How I wish it stayed just a bit longer,
But then,
We probably wouldn't appreciate it as much. . .

Such is the way we are.
Frivolous.
Always wanting what we can't have...

So, we wait. . .

Wait. . .

and Wait. . .

For that one magic day in September when the first leaf begins the change...
And the color slowly moves in...
Starting in the mountains, and cascading down to the valleys...

Oh, to be a part of the movement...


The song of choice for this color adventure of mine? It could only be...
Pink Martini - Hang On Little Tomato


Paired With...
Sweet Pea - Amos Lee




And...
Pink Martini - Song Of The Black Swan




No comments: