My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Simple Is As Simple Does

I personally have picked up the philosophy of 'Live and let live.' I am an honest person, and I live my life so I don't have anything to hide -- or at least I try to. I wasn't always this way. There was a time I didn't feel anyone had any business knowing the intimate details of my life. I was suspicious of anyone, and everyone who tried to contact me. I had a lot of secrets, and I was good at keeping them. Secrets make a person tired. I decided to confide in an intimate few, and learned the beauty of release. I stopped hiding.

I have since then found that when you live with nothing to hide, you are free to be exactly who you want to be, who you are meant to be. You have the ability to truly be happy, and surround yourself with good people.

Yesterday when I received a friend request that was a little out of the ordinary and a bit to coincidental, I became suspicious. I wanted to know why, and who was actually behind it. After spending years being a suspicious person, I know I don't like feeling that way. So I took a step back, and decided it didn't matter. I have my suspicions, but I also have nothing to hide. In the end I opted to go a more diplomatic route as the friend request is tied to someone from my past. And, because I am beyond tired of fighting with this someone, I figured it would be better to be safe, and avoid un-necessary drama. 











(All your dramatics are driving me 'batty')

No comments: