My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Holy Goodness!

As I was fiddling about on my blog I happened upon my page views. I was astonished at the number of views! 7022. That was simply jaw dropping for me! I never would have dreamed my little spot in cyberland would be seen by more than 5 people, and maybe one view for each blog. I write for me. I know me well enough to know I am far too blunt for some, if not most. I think my favorite and more amusing viewer update was learning, my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend seems to read my blog. (Hello Jillian, I hope all is well!) I wonder why that is. aha! Anyway... I have been contemplating the wonder that is being wealthy, and being able to retire early. Saying good-bye to Aaron 4 out of 7 mornings each week is getting rather depressing. Especially since my car is still dead and parked at the shop. So I get to play at the apartment most days. It is nice knowing Aaron works the same schedule every week. We have every weekend together. We are able get out and play with family and friends, or just hang out together doing our own thing. It has all bee. Very nice! I think my favorite outings have been the fishing trips and the drive-in movies! P.S. It is a Red Tree year, so be prepared to go to Temple Square with me at least five times this year. I will suggest it every weekend starting December 1st. :-)

No comments: