My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Midgets, and Lollipops.

I was talking with my 'brother' Courtland yesterday night, and the topic of 'getting freaky' came up... So naturally, I rather bluntly offered up my opinion, and this is what fell out of my mouth...

"I don't care if it is lightly scented, and flavored like a lollipop, some things just don't belong in your mouth!"

Also, I had a rather comical argument/discussion with at little person about the use of the term 'midget.' Which happens to be what I call my younger siblings... It turned into an argument about the power of words, and how the 'dictionary' meaning behind a word doesn't seem to matter anymore in today's society. Needless to say, I won the argument.

And in keeping with my attempt at being Valentines open...

..

No comments: