My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

MIA...?

So, now that I have successfully been MIA for a bit, it's time to clue all of you in I think!

I have been in Logan for the past 2 weeks; exploring the scene here, applying for jobs, and hiking around the canyons. Let me just say, I'M IN LOVE! I absolutely love this city! (I will be the first to say I never thought that sentence would ever come out of my mouth, but -- Ne jamais a dit jamais -- eh!?) It's so comfortable, and GREEN! I've never felt more at home in a place, it's crazy! Now I know that it gets pretty gnarly out here in the winter months what with crazy amounts of snow and bitter cold-ness, BUT! I am willing to tough it out if this is in fact the place that I need to be! I'm still trying to figure out if it is, or if Ogden is where I am needed most. I have 2 friends thinking of moving down here with me, but we'll see which of the 2 actually end up moving to Utah, and where we move to!

We all know I am a huge believer in fate, and letting the 'powers-that-be' take care of things for me. So, the attitude I am taking at this moment is 'if it is meant to be then things will all fall into place.' Whichever person is supposed to be out here with me will be out here with me when the time comes. -- If that made any sense to anyone but myself... :) 

There are those of you who know who lives here in Logan, and yes... I did visit with him. Last week. He's good, but he's not a part I care to include publicly at this time. You'll have to forgive me for being vague at the moment. :) Though I will just say I am not moving to Logan for a boy. And that I can promise you!!!

I have grown quite fond of the parks and the USU campus. I like the programs up here, and think it will do quite nicely for someone like me. I have my nature escape near b;. a big enough city type area to suffice for me. AND it's quiet, and fairly crime free, which means I can walk anywhere without someone saying "What! You walked!?" Bah! Most annoying question ever! It's close enough to my family that I can visit on weekends if I so choose, but far enough away that I feel like I am on my own. I'm the same distance from Bountiful and my 'Neverland.' Closer to Ogden, which I never thought I would be excited about, but with current circumstances I have a feeling I will be visiting that city a bit more often! ;) I may or may not explain later! Ha!

Anyway, that should explain a little bit of why I have been distant, and/or non-responsive of late!


Picture found here!

1 comment:

Courtnee said...

My Jessica,
You must keep me posted on this subject. I'll admit that I feel you abandoning me right when I move back. JK LOVE YOU
MUAH