My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Blonde On A Soapbox...

Ventation of things that have really irked me this month...

1: Being given the write off because I have blonde hair.
(P.S. Jo sent me this flair button, and I thought I'd share it...)

2: Having an argument started over whether or not Facts carry emotions.
 (P.S.They do not. A fact is a fact. Opinions of the fact carry the emotions.Your opinion of the fact will incure what you feel and how you feel. Not the fact itself. IE whether or not a death is a tragedy or an honor -- either way that person is still dead!)

3: People who can't keep their opinions to themselves, especially biased ones that are based mostly on assumptions.

4: Being called overly dramatic after stating my opinion that every person is owed common courtesy, no matter the circumstances.

5: Having judgement placed on my head because I refuse to take a situation personally.

6: The lack of respect, and foresight, and the increase in cowardice being shown by the men passing through my life at this moment.

No comments: