My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I Want To Change The World, Instead I Sleep...

I hate that people can effect your mood; and how you can care about someone, and they care about you, but you can't seem to dig through all the crap that keeps you distant... or maybe it's wont... I hate money; and I hate the fact that it doesn't really even exist anymore. It's jut a decimal point. What happened to a society based on needs, rather than who has more to throw around. I hate how cold it is when I get out of the shower, and how I always slip. Without fail. Every day. I hate that you can miss someone who is right next to you, and how you can be not quite strangers, but not quite friends. Why not just bridge the gap, and throw away pride. I hate pride, and all the damage it causes. I'm tired of being tired all the time. I hate traffic and cars, Utah drivers and stop lights. I hate tight corners, crowded places, empty spaces... Just one of those days.

It's those days when you can't seem to do anything right. When no matter what you say, someone is hurt, or upset. Your toast falls butter side down, and there aren't any more slices left in the bag. It's the day you get a flat, and someone hits your car on the freeway. It's a bad day, and you can't wait for it to end. So you insert your ear phones ad blare Daniel Powter - Bad Day. Close your eyes, hold your breath, and re-live your favorite memory; as you let your air release you throw your hands up, ask why me and praise the heavens that there is always tomorrow... Now bend down and pick up the books you dropped during your 2-minute holiday, and pick a better memory next time...

Good luck my friend.

Remember there is always tomorrow. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. And the keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities...

2 comments:

Jim and Amber Forman said...

Well if this doesn't explain my week perfectly, I don't know what else can.

Jess Meredith said...

A-Freakin-Men!!!