My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tagged...

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1) Playing soccer
2) I lived in my backyard during the summers as a kid
3) Reading
4) Playing with Lauren

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago

1) Hanging out with Marisa
2) Dancing
3) Learning several instruments
4) Soccer

4 Things I did yesterday

1)Snuck into Lagoon and helped Jo manage her area
2)Drove 108 miles
3)Walked with Wes
4)Belted Michael Buble' with Leesa

4 Shows I Like
1) One Tree Hill
2) Ace of Cakes
3) House
4) Gilmore Girls

4 biggest joys at the moment
1) Life
2) Amazing friends
3) night-time walks with the best friend
4) WARM WEATHER

4 Things you may not know about me
1) I love silence... it is golden afterall
2) I'd rather sit in a tree and read a book most days
3) I can ride a unicycle
4) I had a dream about a each tornado before they actually hit Utah.

I tag Ris, Jo, Lees, and Amy

No comments: