My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

I know, I know... I post this everywhere, but I love the last line ever so much!


I'm left tired, no more strength to hope anymore, no reason to hold on, and my faith is leaving with each grain of sand falling down the hourglass... I'm still living day to day, I find faith and hope in the wind, but as such it blows by my being, caressing my hair and face, then leaving me limp with naught but a memory, and my imagination to relive the moment... I've said goodbye to the one that used to help hold me up when times got tough with you... he's gone on to serve the Lord... and you're just a disappointment... It's been a beautiful start to a glorious week with Hell carved in everyday. God tries to brighten the dark moments with his tender mercies, and though we laugh and play each day away we are left with singe marks on our faces and a scent that scorches the soul... as depressed as I sound, and as tired as I am I know that all of this is meant to make us stronger. I know I will learn, but will you? Our gift of discernment is blocked from us, and you keep taking mine. For you, I've given you reason to say goodbye; but you've graced me with forgiveness. I called you names and you dropped from a plane. We sat and cried, then rejoiced as we thought our trial was over... It's never over friend, our trials and struggles are sent because we prayed for them. We ask for strength and we are given a reason to be strong, we pray for patience and we are dragged to our very limits, we beg for mercy and forgiveness to find someone lied to us. It's funny as the you and I multiply, one person, then two, the times and the trials find ways to divide faster than we do. I betrayed the trust of one to be betrayed by two. I stood by two to be forgotten by four. You blessed me with a smile, and I threw it in the face of three. The names don't matter, the days fade away, what we are left with are the marks of our travels, and the wind blown leaves in our hair... I'll stand for another day, I'll fight the exhaustion, simply because I love you... and maybe when the rain comes we'll meet in peace over the rainbow and enjoy the skittles that now come in all colors...

No comments: