My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You and You Alone...

Okay, so... guess who has boy drama!? Ooo, since when do I not is the question. Stanley is looking for arguments, and stupid as they are... he keeps them coming. I've decided to stand my ground on this one. He made the mess, and it's his turn to clean it up. I'm not sweeping my hurt feelings under the rug this time! Cory is home, and I'm still bothered by it. I am hoping it will pass once he leaves for BYU and I won't accidentally run into him anymore. I've got people coming back to Utah to visit this summer, and some of them I would really rather not see... but I'm having a hard time finding excuses to turn them down. I've got 2 boys (friends of each other) that have both asked me out for the same day, and haven't told the other... I'm not liking this whole situation...
I've finally started walking at night again, and magically words just come... so, this is a really hard copy, but I have to write it down somewhere and I don't have a pen anywhere near me... Please stand by for the edited version, but for now this is what you get!

I fell in love with a boy
Gentle and Kind with a tender glance
Always present, with his hand in mine,
a first love, a pure love, and it was mine

Time goes by, mistakes are made
Our love faded and changed into new love
but that gentle boy went away
Replaced by a life harden, yet always caring friend
Always this new love of mine still stands by my side

There are days we pass as strangers
With busy lives, and too little time
We sometimes forget how we started
But in timeless moments once in a while
the gentle boy still chances (glances?) through
and I can't help but smile back
In remembrance of that time gone past...

1 comment:

Courtnee said...

Miss Jess... who are you in love with?