My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Day 12 (10/28/10) - How you found out about Blogs and why you made one

In all honesty I don't really remember how I heard about blogs. I've always seemed to have some sort of a blog type website.

I made one so that I would have somewhere to put my thoughts. It's faster to type them than to write them down, though I do keep a journal, and secretly I wanted input on what I was saying. I wanted to know if what I had to say was worth saying, and if I really did have a talent with words outside of achedemics. (meaning english teachers that liked my poetry/essays)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some grammatical mistakes in your post, but otherwise I found it somewhat useful.
There's a lot of stupidity in this world. Should we fight it or just let it take of itself?
How do I promote my website?
I'm a little bit eccentric, and sometimes my comments get removed. I just want to add some spark.

He who laughs last thinks slowest!