My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Day 10 (10/26/10) - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Hyped, Bored, Mad

Songs I listen to when I am happy: The upbeat kind...? Nah, I have so many songs I listen to when I am happy. I love music. What can I say!?

Songs I listen to when I am sad: Erm... Bad Day - Daniel Powter...? Haha, seriously though it depends on what upset me at the time. More often than not, Train, Brandi Carlile, Sara Bareilles, or classical.

Songs I listen to when I am Hyped: HA! Venga boys was on that list for a long time, thanks to Brooke for that... For some reason I love listening to R&B when I am super hyper.

Songs I listen to when I am bored: I will typically put my ipod on shuffle and let it play whatever. Like now for example... this is what came up...


Songs I listen to when I am mad: Honestly, Beth Hart has the best angry lady voice I have ever heard! I love listening to her gravel voice. It's amazing. Brandi Carlile of course! Then you also have Skillet, Shinedown, Seether, you know the harder edge Rock stuff. Though, if it's boy related it has to be Lover Lover by Jerrod Niemann!

No comments: