My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Aaron - The Boyfriend

Now, I usually kept my dating life to myself. I don't like to spread around who I date, or if I like anyone at the moment. I find that to be my business... But! As I have finally relented on the boyfriend front and it's even facebook official -- I figure it's time to make it blog official.

His name is Aaron. He will be 24 in November. He graduated from Copper Hills High School. He is a diesel mechanic, and yes that is what he wants to do career wise. He is a Ford fan, but I forgive him as he drives a 3500 Dodge Ram Cummins, extended long bed, gun metal gray. (Basically, he drives a massive gray, dodge diesel truck) He loves hunting and being outdoors, but has a secret weakness for Pride and Prejudice and theatre. (Don't tell anyone I told you... Haha!) His family always comes first. He's the best friend you'll ever have. He served an LDS mission in Mississippi. He won over my daddy instantly, it was amazing! We speak the same language. (I know right! I didn't know that was possible either!) He makes me laugh like no else can. I am loving getting to know him, and enjoying every minute I am given with him!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

SO excited for ya Jess!

Jess Meredith said...

Thanks Ris! I am too! I am soooo happy you and Jared were able to spend an evening with us! I can't wait for March!

Courtnee said...

Yay! I kinda know him. He's (or was) friends with my friend Brett. :)