My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Creativity will prevent violence through the restoration of the artist in everyone." --Carolyna Marks

I know it's still mid-winter but the cruise is only 19 days away and I can't help but be excited for it! So, I am indulging in my love of summer dresses! It's been a wicked month! I now stand by Elphaba in her "No good deed goes unpunished" stance, and I feel I deserve a little bit of self indulgent splurging! Forever 21 is in fact my favorite store to purchase said item from. They  have such an array of color filled flippiness it's amazing! I've never been very good at being a girly-girl aside from being slightly over dramatic about one too many things... but there is just something about a short, light, dress that allows you to be free. I'm known for my disliking of clothing, and procrastinating getting dressed as long as humanly possible. But! I actually enjoy wearing these! Thanks to my parents blessing me with a 'dancer' torso and short little legs, all 5' 3" and 113lbs of me fits into these without showing my bottom side when I bend down. It's amazing! Still, the spanky shorts are a good idea to wear beneath! That way, I can still dance around to the music I constantly carry with me! (And it doesn't hinder the physical activities that go on in my house... Yes, I am a member of an athletic family...)
Not to mention, Forever 21 is un-real kinds of inexpensive! I bought an amazing royal blue summer dress there for $3.99. You can't get much better than that!

No comments: