My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Simplicity is Happiness...

This has been an exceptionally hard month, week, day... I didn't realize just how pessimistic I had gotten until this conversation happened. More particularly when these sentences fell out of my mouth. "Jess, how is it you always seem to have so much faith?" "I have so much faith because often times there is nothing else for me but to have faith. I have to have faith." So, in an effort to pull myself out of the bog I am falling back on these 5 simple rules to life. I have decided to share them with you because, well, quite frankly September seems to have started out rough for a fair few of us.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.

2. Free your mind from worries.

3. Live simply.

4. Give more.

5. Expect less.


Happiness is something you decide upon. If you rise from your bed each morning and say to yourself, "It's going to be a good day" your mind will be predisposed to look for the good in every thing. Miracles happen every day, it's simply a matter of opening your eyes to see them. Even the most simple of things can turn a day around when you let them. So... open your eyes, hearts, and minds and let us choose to be happy.

2 comments: