My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Unrealistic Expectations... again... ?

I ask you again... why is Edward Cullen so blasted appealing!? First off Disney gave girls an unrealistic view of what our own "prince" is supposed to be like... and now, we have Edward Cullen the epitome of the perfect man. You Jacob fan's I'm sorry... but you're just wrong! It is utterly absurd to think that anyone could even begin to compare to him! I mean seriously! He says the right thing, he does the perfect thing, and knows just how to take it a step further and keep it entirely believable. Rock hard, chiseled, perfection turned to touchable perfection... who could resist! My word! it's a wonder I'm not dating anymore! Perhaps I should just stop reading about these indefectible men and try to find someone that maybe slightly compares... hmmm, nope! Impossible! I'm perfectly okay with my fictional crush!

1 comment:

amrust said...

A-flippin-men, that's all I can say!