My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 June 2011 - Thursday

Aaron proposed today! We hiked to Bridal Veil Falls, he took my hand and said "Jess, together there isn't anything we can't accomplish. Will you marry me?" Right as I said yes the water started to spill over onto us. It was almost like it had been timed. I naturally was oblivious. We had been to Bridal Veil once before. It was the day I met his dad last fall. But as he took my hand and finished the word accomplish he got down on one knee. 'Oh dear' fell out of my mouth as he was kneeling. Both of us smiling like idiots. Yes, I said yes... we all knew I would... but now it is official. Aaron and I are engaged!


1 comment:

Aunt Tashie said...

Yay! Im so happy for you guys, but its about freaking time it's official! :) oh and I love the pic!