My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Small Taste Of Sunshine...

I have LOVED today! The bright sunlight, the warmer feel, and of course -- the fact that it is Temple Thursday!

I have begun compiling the wedding music playlist. (I'll post the song list a little later) It's mildly exciting, but a tad more tricky than anticipated. It's alright though, I'll figure it out. (Any suggestions are welcome!)

Also... Decorations, clothing choices, and food options. Not my favorite thing to try and figure out! Thank heavens for Aaron, my FMIL (Future Mother In Law) Eva, my future sister in law Jaclyne, and of course, my lovely friends for being so willing to help me out! I would have run away screaming a long time ago if it weren't for you! (I may have been part of/in a lot of weddings, but for some reason, I've hit a brick wall with trying to plan my own. Go figure...)

No comments: