My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Life's Little Adventures - Updated

I believe in honor of the new year, I will re-post my 'Life List' and update those items I have accomplished.

The ones in bold I have already accomplished.
1.) Tour the UK and Egypt  
2.) Learn to speak French and Spanish fluently  
3.) Swim the English Chanel 
4.) Be financially stable enough to donate to others  
5.) Find balance between taking care of myself and giving to others
6.) Go camping
7.) Go skydiving  
8.) Go Ivy League 
9.) Get Over fear of Mexico 
10.) Fall in love with my best friend  
11.) Go on a cruise  
12.) Buy a car, of my choice.  
13.) Acquire as many old books as possible
14.) Memorize how to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis 
15.) Visit the East Coast during autumn  
16.) Finish the 50 books to read before you die list 
17.) Go abroad and teach English  
18.) Kiss a boy from every zodiac sign
19.) Live outside of Utah 
20.) Move out of my parents house  
21.) Reconnect with people from my childhood
22.) Find that one soul I can take to 'Neverland' 
23.) Do something with my photography 
24.) Learn the constellations 
25.) Go to Disneyland, and Disneyworld  
26.) Get my Bachelors degree before I’m 25  
27.) Visit the temple every week for a year
28.) Jump a waterfall 
29.) Pay a compliment to someone every day for a year
30.) Experience New York 
31.) Go back to Washington D.C. and tour everything there 
32.) Ride an elephant 
33.) Learn to play the piano well 
34.) Get baptized. 
35.) Climb Ensign Peak every week for a summer
36.) Be able to beat all the 'Gus' girls in a race 
37.) Sell a photograph I have taken 
38.) Learn to ski/snowboard 
39.) Learn calligraphy 
40.) Lose fear of singing in public 
41.) Read a 1,000 page book. 
42.) Go Kayaking/canoeing  
43.) Run mile in 5 min 
44.) Join ballroom team 
45.) Earn all girl scout patches
46.) Set up a steady savings account 
47.) Memorize a poem longer than 5 stanzas
48.) Play in an orchestra  
49.) Visit Amish country  
50.) Kiss in the rain  
51.) See the Aurora Borealis  
52.) Learn to play the guitar well 
53.) Find someone I trust with everything and anything  
54.) Write a book and get it published  
55.) Bear my testimony in sacrament 
56.) Have an extensive vocabulary  
57.) Make-out in a walk in refrigerator/freezer, car wash, and the SLC library 
58.) Reach over 10,000 songs on itunes 
59.) Kiss a stranger  
60.) Help someone else gain self-confidence
61.) Visit every art museum in Utah 
62.) Visit all 50 states 
63.) Learn to love everyone around me for who they are, and are trying to be 
64.) Build a tree house 
65.) Plant a garden 
66.) Own my own house 
65.) Re-gain contact with a best friend from the past
66.) Develop own style 
67.) Graduate from High School 
68.) Graduate from College 
69.) Learn to do flips and handsprings 
70.) Fill a sketch book 
71.) Learn to paint 
72.) Write a song and sing it for someone 
73.) Get married in the temple 
74.) Free climb a cliff face 
75.) Learn to rappel 
76.) Tend a rose garden I planted 
77.) Tell someone I love them and mean it whole heartedly 
78.) Appreciate the small things every day for a year
79.) Be the first to point out the silver lining in every bad situation for a month
80.) Write a gratitude moment every day in journal for a month
81.) Experience something no one else has 
82.) Develop a true relationship with Christ 
83.) Learn to be self-less 
84.) Go streaking and skinny dipping
85.) Make a new friend every month
86.) Go backpacking
87.) Learn to shoot a gun
88.) Dance naked around a bonfire
89.) Go hunting
90.) Drive a truck

4 comments:

Aunt Tashie said...

Soo im thinking that one of these days that we can go do some of our bucket list things....lol but I have to admit that I am still coming up with things I want to do and I have stolen them well because you reminded me...haha so when they show up on mine don't be to shocked :) yours is an amazing list by the way!!

Jess Meredith said...

I vote dance naked around a camp fire, because I can't do that until I am married if I am with a boy. (Yes that means Aaron, and he usually takes Patrick... so Hell no on that one!)
I've picked up a few from a few people myself, so feel free to copy and paste all you want! Hahaha!

Aunt Tashie said...

Lol well considering I left that one off my list...
hahahahaha that one would be quite akward if Patrick was there!

Jess Meredith said...

Patrick has been lame lately. He won't come. Promise.