My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Stuck On Repeat

I had this blasted song stuck in my head for the entire Independence weekend!

You think you're better, you're better than me/You blow me off as history/To avoid conversation you're ignoring me.

When you've had enough and you need somebody to know/Well, you're looking tough but you need a way to let it go/Come on now, what's a boy s'posed to do/ When I can't seem to leave you alone touching me touching you.

I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father too/Never make you run for cover even if they want us to/I wanna be your sister, wanna be your mother to/I wanna be, wanna be whatever else that touches you.

Whatever else that touches you/Whatever else that touches you.

For fear of losing, losing your way/Just stop and listen to the things that they say/To avoid confrontation you walk away.

(Hey!) Growing up, found the need to compromise/ (Hey!) Well, I've had enough 20 year and I realized/(Hey!) Come on now, what's a boy s'posed to do/(Hey!)When I can't seem to leave you alone, touching me touching you.

I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father too/Never make you run for cover even if they want us to/I wanna be your sister, wanna be your mother to/ I wanna be, wanna be whatever else that touches you.

I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father too/Never make you run for cover even if they want us to/I wanna be your sister, wanna be your mother to/ I wanna be, wanna be whatever else that touches you.

Whatever else that touches you [x4]

When you've had enough and you need somebody to know/Well, you're looking tough but you need a way to let it go/Come on now, what's a boy s'posed to do/But I can't seem to leave you alone, touching me touching you.

This isn't a perfect love/One that we're guilty of/What am I supposed to do/Can't seem to leave you alone/Touching me touching you

This isn't a perfect love (I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father too) / One that we're guilty of (Never make you run for cover even if they want us to) / What am I supposed to do (I wanna be your sister, wanna be your mother too) / Can't seem to leave you alone touching me touching you (I wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches you) [x2]

No comments: