My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Armageddon?

These first two weeks in May have sort of blown my mind! I was at a fairly stable place in April, but the first weekend in May I was thrown a serious curve ball! I drove down to Cedar for their graduation, then followed with the drive to Logan, and the visit to Provo. Throughout the first week in May I was given surprise after funny sized surprise. Some left me unbalanced and confused, others just made me excited to see what is coming next. With it only being the middle of this week I'm a little nervous about what is going to happen this weekend, and with the rest of May! It's the sort of month you know will leave you changed just a little bit, and the things you do are going to set certain things in motion. Now it's just a matter of following my intuition and hoping it doesn't lead me astray! 

In a way I feel like I am walking into a trap. Nothing seems to add up logically, but it feels alright so I'm left conflicted but moving forward. I'm hoping God has something up his sleeve because I can't see what's happening!

I guess only time will tell: Armageddon or God inspired?

No comments: