My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Honk! Honk!

Honk if Emily Gilmore views your mind as her personal playground... HONK! HONK!

I have recently come to accept that my mother is the perfect embodiment of Emily Gilmore. While I have always loved the Gilmore Girls, I have never been so closely and personally tied to the trials and tribulations of the the Emily Gilmore (mother) vs. Lorelai Gilmore (daughter) saga. To better understand this, I would suggest everyone watch what is arguably the best Gilmore episode 'You Jump I Jump Jack' and witness the banter that goes on between the two of them.

This isn't the first clip I'd choose, but it is from that episode and will show you some of what I mean... Not to mention it's the only one I could find...
http://www.thewb.com/shows/gilmore-girls/clip-luke-at-the-gilmores/ba57f8863d

No comments: